Brady + Christy
I dare you to not cry listening to this groom's poetic vows. They are so dang cute. I'm pretty sure the whole room shed at least one tear listening to Brady and Christy express their love for each other, I know I did.
They were married on a Saturday morning at Southwind Hills. Complete with a donut tower cake and other brunch must-haves, every detail was perfect. Southwind Hills did a fantastic job on the floral arrangements, check out the arbor !!! It's easy to see how adorable this couple is, young love at its finest! Obviously, they are drop dead gorgeous ( I get really lucky with incredibly beautiful clients ) but they are two of the absolute sweetest people I've worked with! Bonus, I shot this wedding with Melissa Green Photography and I feel like we always pull off beautiful work together!
- Venue | Southwind Hills
- Floral | Southwind Hills
- Cake | Amy Cakes, Norman Oklahoma
- Photography | Melissa Green
- Make Up | Beauty Solutions By Lauren
- Hair | Toni McNeill & Jessica Loboda
- Ceremony and Reception Music | String & Sound
- Music in Video | Til the Stars Burn Out , The Candlepark Stars
- 2nd shooter | Austin Patterson
Check out more stuff by checking out #happiLEEeverafter :)