Adam + Elizabeth
I am so excited and honored to share this wedding! It was definitely quite the production but at the heart of it all were two people madly in love. Adam and Elizabeth are both so gracious and tender hearted. An added bonus, we got to spend the day at the Governor's mansion, which is just really stinkin cool and fun!
I'm really proud of my team , they worked hard and put a lot of hours in with me! It was so great to work alongside some of Oklahoma's finest vendors (see below) and work FOR some very sweet and beautiful people. I'm equally stoked that this wedding made the cover and will be featured in the Spring issue of Brides of Oklahoma ! Randy Coleman and his team captured this wedding perfectly and they are GLOWING in this photo!
For more on this wedding be sure to check out the newest issue of Brides of Oklahoma, check out Randy Coleman's photos, or search #callmechristensen !
Had to include a few behind the scenes from the day!
- Venue | Oklahoma Governor's Mansion
- Wedding Coordinating | Kindt Events
- Location Coordinating | Friends of the Mansion | Maggie Clark
- Photography | Randy Coleman Photography
- Drone Operator | Jacob Meyer
- Hair | Jenna Brooks AnnElyse Salon and Spa
- Bride Make Up | Chelsey Ann Artistry
- Bridesmaid Make Up | Monique Nichols Make-up Artistry
- Flowers | Poppy Lane
- DJ | LimeLight Productions
- Production | Titan Production
- Rentals | Marianne's Rentals
- Catering | Gourmet Grille
- Food Trucks | Big Truck Tacos , The Hall's Pizza Kitchen, Katie Bugs Shaved Ice
- Cake | Amy Cakes